Due to space limitations, only city and village officials will be eligible to stay at the Otesaga Hotel (host hotel).
You MUST register for the Annual Meeting BEFORE you are able to reserve a room at the Otesaga Hotel (see instructions below).
Both the FULL PROGRAM and ONE-DAY meeting registration rates include participation in all sessions, the trade show, multiple breaks, and Sunday and Monday evening receptions.
| FULL PROGRAM
| $285 ($305)
||$405 ($425)||$545 ($565)|
|$195 ($215)||$225 ($245)||$215 ($235)||$345 ($365)|
HOTEL and MEAL INFORMATION
The Otesaga Hotel, Cooperstown - Rates include your overnight accomodations, as well as all of your meals.
The Otesaga takes a 1 night deposit at time of booking. Any cancellations from time of booking until 3 days prior to arrival is subject to a $55 administrative fee per room. Any changes or cancellations within 3 days of arrival will result in the forfeiture of your advance deposit. Failure to arrive on the confirmed arrival date will result in the cancellation of your entire stay and the forfeiture of your deposit. Checking out prior to your confirmed departure will also result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
|HOTEL RATES||SINGLE||2 MUNICIPAL OFFICIALS||MUNICIPAL OFFICIAL & GUEST|
| THE OTESAGA HOTEL
|$225 (per person)
|$320 + $130
The following instructions MUST BE FOLLOWED if you wish to stay at the Otesaga Hotel (first-come, first-serve for city and village officials ONLY):
- Register for the NYCOM Annual Meeting HERE.
- Obtain an order number for your meeting registration for this event. (You will be able register multiple people under one order number).
- Call the NYCOM office at (518) 463-1185 with your order number.
- Receive instructions from NYCOM on how to reserve a room at the Otesaga Hotel.
- Call the Otesaga Hotel within 48 hours of speaking with NYCOM to reserve your room for the Annual Meeting or it will be released.
Commuting or staying at another property - All commuters and attendees staying at other properties who would like to participate in meals MUST purchase meals when registering for the conference.
Follow the instructions below if you are commuting or staying at another property:
- Register for the 2019 Annual Meeting HERE.
- During registration choose what meals you will be attending at the Otesaga Hotel (host hotel).
- Complete your NYCOM order containing both registration and meal choices.
- Obtain your order number as proof of registration.
- If not commuting, reserve your room at an alternative recommended property.