Mayors From Across New York Join Forces in Albany to Push for Fair Share in State Budget
During our Winter Legislative Meeting held in Albany this past February, mayors from across New York State gathered to advocate for increased AIM funding and removal of barriers to efficiency and shared services.
Key speakers included:
- Peter Baynes, NYCOM Executive Director - VIDEO CLIP
- Jim Miccio, Mayor of Fishkill, NYCOM President - VIDEO CLIP
- Gary McCarthy, Mayor of Schenectady, NYCOM First Vice President - VIDEO CLIP
- Kathy Sheehan, Mayor of Albany, NYCOM Treasurer - VIDEO CLIP
- Ellen Polimeni, Mayor of Canandaigua, NYCOM Past President - VIDEO CLIP