Cost: $1100 | $990 Bronze Patron (State agencies call for availability)
DEADLINE: APRIL 26, 2018
- An opportunity to partner with the New York State Conference of Mayors and Municipal Officials (NYCOM).
- Exhibitor acknowledgement in the Conference Program featuring your company category and contact information.
- Exhibit space includes 8'x6' exhibit booth (some booths will vary), back side draping, 6' long draped table, two chairs, waste basket, company identification sign and one standard electrical outlet.
- Two complimentary conference registrations for employees of your company which include attendance at conference, plenary sessions, breaks and all meal functions.
- Receive company recognition on conference signage.
- A $100 reduced registration fee per additional employee (beyond the two complimentary registrations).
- Reunite with members at our Sunday evening reception in the exhibit hall.
- Networking coffee break opportunities in the exhibit hall to communicate face-to-face with city and village decision-makers.
- Interact with attendees at Monday's luncheon.
- An opportunity to attend the President's Reception in Downtown Saratoga Springs on Monday evening.
- A ribbon on name badge identifying your participation level.
- NYCOM exhibit hall prize drawing to promote traffic to exhibit hall.
- A listing in the online product and services guide on the NYCOM website for one year
- Receive a list of all attendees emailed 1-2 weeks prior to event.
- All Platinum, Gold, Silver partners and conference sponsors will receive a premium booth location.
- Exhibitor acknowledgement on the Annual Meeting & Training School App featuring your company category and contact information in the Exhibitor/Sponsors section.
- Please note that by registering for the EXPO you are in agreement with all the Terms and Conditions put forth for this conference.
Exhibit Hall Set Up and Breakdown Hours
Set up on Sunday, May 6th after 12:00 p.m. All exhibits must be set up by 5:00 p.m.
Break down on Tuesday, May 8th after 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, May 6th: 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. | reception 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Monday, May 7th: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | breaks 10:45 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. | president's reception 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 8th: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. | break 9:45 a.m.
One company per exhibit booth allowed. Sharing of your exhibit space with a representative of another company is strictly prohibited, including consultants employed by another company. Sharing of your exhibit space with another company can result in a second exhibit fee.
NYCOM Conference hotel rooms and meals are structured as a Full American Plan which includes hotel accommodations at the Gideon Putnam, Sunday dinner, Monday Breakfast and lunch and Tuesday breakfast. If your employees are staying at another hotel or commuting, lunch and receptions on both Sunday and Monday are included. Additional meals can be purchased online or at the NYCOM registration desk at any time throughout the conference.
Exhibit Hall Prize
NYCOM will conduct a prize drawing for attendees that visit our exhibitors as a way to encourage exhibit hall traffic. Exhibitors are welcome to host their own prize drawing at their exhibit booth, but must be responsible for contacting the winner and distributing any winning gifts.